Final Bid $1,050,000
Closing Bidding Stage is Tuesday 30th March at 6.45pm. "For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval."
Incredibly Versatile Home, Highly-Prized Location
A sought-after urban lifestyle location delivering wide appeal, this flexible property promises a lucrative purchase opportunity. Currently configured as one home yet showing a clear vision of its dual-occupancy past, interiors boast single level living with four bedrooms, a sunroom, and three living spaces. The inclusion of two kitchens, two bathrooms, and separate entry make this a simple (single doorway) conversion back into two lovely flats. Its popular Adamstown location is also a big winner, from here you can walk to all the village highlights, access Fernleigh Track in moments, or catch a city or Sydney-bound train from the nearby station.
- A solid brick-built dwelling currently utilised as one large family home
- Easy conversion into two x two bedroom flats for a lucrative return
- Alternately, open up the interiors and transform into a dream family retreat
- Privately hidden from the road with substantial fencing and established trees
- Interiors enjoy good natural sunlight and have been lovingly maintained
- Secure driveway access to a drive-through carport and a four car garage
- Lovely alfresco deck overlooking pretty gardens and a lush green lawn
- Superb address, surrounded by quality homes and well-respected schools