Overlooking Lake Macquarie, set on lovely grounds and holding the opportunity to create title via DA approval, this two storey home with self-contained ground floor plus separate 2-bedroom cottage is a remarkable opportunity. Presenting versatile options for family living or home and income, the large main residence provides 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in total and the freestanding cottage is perfectly rentable enhancing income streams. Holding direct access to the water’s edge via Cabarita Lane, the flexibility of this property makes it irresistible from both an owner-occupier or investment perspective.
- Great lake views from the main home plus lake glimpses from the cottage
- A perfect choice for multi-generations still seeking independent living
- Open plan living, s/s air-con, master ensuite and double garage to the main home
- Internal flat with bedroom, rumpus, kitchenette, bathroom and alfresco area
- Cottage with two good-sized bedrooms, a lovely yard and carpark
- Sought-after lifestyle location on the blue-chip peninsula of Fishing Point
- 10-minutes from a major shopping hub, hospital, clubs, pubs and schools