Absolute Waterfront with Magnificent Water Views
Generous family home, boasting breathtaking lake views from its increasingly rare waterfront-reserve position in Wangi Wangi’s most prestigious lakefront addresses. With abundant space throughout, this five-bedroom, dual-level offering features two magnificent viewing platforms, three expansive living areas and awe-inspiring water scenes across to Pulbah Island that fill the multitude of large-scale windows. Downstairs invites you to cook, dine and lounge, with a handy fifth bedroom that could double as a study, whilst upstairs offers four restful robed bedrooms, with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe to the master and a vast family room with access to the top deck. With a warm and welcoming vibe throughout, this home affords the kind of location that will have guests gasping upon arrival.
- Five bedrooms, 4 up and 1 downstairs, spacious master is flanked by full ensuite and WIR
- Traditional timber family kitchen with a bay window offering elevated water views
- Expansive use of glass with floor-to-ceiling windows, maximizing the mesmerizing vistas
- Three-way family bathroom upstairs with a third combined bathroom/laundry downstairs
- Spacious dining room rests off the kitchen and leads out to lower deck, s/s air conditioning
- Charming ground-floor entry with gorgeous lead-light features to the elegant front door
- A gentle stroll through your front garden leads you down to the pristine waterfront
- Easy access to attached double garage, plenty of off-street parking for boat or camper
- Minutes away from Wangi Wangi’s popular shopping strip, clubs, pubs, public jetty and park
- Only 8 minutes to the bustling Toronto café scene, hospital, services, library and supermarkets
- Close to Wangi Wangi Public school and pre-schools, day care, play parks and Dobell House
- Please note, the window fixtures have changed since these photo's were taken.