Multiple living spaces, high end finishes throughout, northerly aspects overlooking gorgeous uninterrupted rural views. Only a 5 minute (400m) picturesque walk to Gillieston Primary School. This stunning home combines modern elegance in an exceptional location. Located on the high side in a convenient sought-after pocket of the Hunters Rise Estate with premium utilities, all underground, including super-fast internet via fibre optic cable as part of the National Broadband Network.
There are 4 good size bedrooms with walk-in robe & ensuite to main, and the other. The kitchen has a beautiful mosaic tile splash back and meters of stunning stone bench tops. There is a magnificent pull out drawer pantry, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The kitchen flows out to the undercover rear veranda with a gas bayonet for BBQs.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Gas heating in the living areas
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
* Stylish granite tiles in the living areas and luxurious carpeting in bedrooms
* Remote-controlled double garage with internal access for your convenience
* Fully fenced (rear) oversized private block
* Walk to the local primary school
* Located only 6kms from Maitland
* Easy access to shopping, services, sporting facilities, public and private schools and excellent healthcare facilities
* Transport links to work in the mines or in Newcastle
* The Hunter Expressway entrance is just a few kilometres away providing less than 90 minutes' drive to Sydney